WoS Allison compares the sensation of group rides to a traveling wolfpack. Filmed by ZTY Media. #willofthesun
Local pick up in Pleasant Hill BART or CONUS ship. Paypal accepted.
Quiring Titanium 29er XL Hardtail Frame $1,350.00
Custom Phil Wood track wheel $200 (ship CONUS $25)
Used condition, great condition. Just the front hub by itself retails $218 at ebaY
- Phil Wood anodized purple high flange track hub (Phil Wood, San Jose, California, custom order)
- Bolt-On 100mm, front, brakeless only
- 32 holes, radial laced spoke pattern – stiff strong and beautiful
- Phil Wood stainless silver spokes with the “P” on the spoke head, and Phil Wood silver brass nipples
- Velocity Australian made Blunt SL (superlight ~420g) non-machined disc-specific 29er/700c rim is 25mm wide, wider than the H Plus Son Archetype, same width as the hottest HED Belgium+ rims on the market today. Fun fact: the Archetype and Belgium road rims are heavier than the mountain rim Blunt SL.
- 100% spins forever, round, true, ready to ride, with Velox cloth tape already installed.
- Handlaced by master wheelbuilder Mike Wilson of Wheels of Steel WoS.
DT Swiss 36 step star ratchet upgrade kit $65 (ship CONUS $5)
New in retail package, retails for $104 online at Jenson USA
- Fits DT Swiss 190, 240, 350, 440 hubs, or hubs like Specialized S-Works that use DT Swiss star ratchet system
- Changes the degree of engagement of your rear hub from 20 degrees to 10 degrees for faster engagement
- 36 instead of 18 steps
- Extra CNC machining, shaves 10 grams over stock ratchets
… and an audible comparison between 18t stock and 36t rachet upgrade. The upgrade is louder in a Chris King “angry bee’s” kind of way, and more points per engagement.